THE SMOOTH JAZZ CRUISE ‘24.1& ‘24.2 ARE FULLY RESERVED
JOIN THE WAITLIST NOW!
The Smooth Jazz Cruise ‘24.1 & ’24 .2 are fully reserved, save a handful of Inside Staterooms. While they last, you may reserve an Inside Stateroom online or by calling the office. To complete your reservation online, click BOOK NOW at the bottom of this page and follow the prompts to select one of the Inside Staterooms, Payment Plan and other information. Or, you may contact us for assistance (by phone at 844.616.6279 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.
With the sailings scheduled for January/February ’24, staterooms will become available from time to time due to cancellations. When this happens, current guests have priority to upgrade, followed by guests on the Waitlist. Reserving any remaining stateroom and taking steps to join the Waitlist are the most prudent paths to securing the stateroom of your choice. To do so, click on JOIN WAITLIST below and follow the prompts. Usually, 3 – 5% of the reserved staterooms change hands during the year.
Stateroom Prices are based upon double occupancy unless designated as a “Single.” Stateroom Prices include all the amenities, accommodations and services outlined here in the Stateroom Description for the Category of Stateroom Guest has selected, together with the shows and onboard events produced by The Smooth Jazz Cruise.
Stateroom Prices do not include airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases of goods and services (including, but not limited to various beverages, spa services, gifts, specialty dining or any such goods and services for which the Cruise Line customarily charges a separate fee), medical expenses, shore excursions, and “Pass-Through Charges.”
The Smooth Jazz Cruise offers multiple Payment Plan options. The Payment Plan election is made at the time of the Reservation.
Monthly Payment Plan
- Deposit at the time of reservation followed by equal monthly payments on the tenth of every month ending 11/10/23.
Quarterly Payment Plan
- Deposit at the time of reservation followed by 4 equal payments on 5/10/23, 7/10/23, 9/10/23, and 11/10/23.
Guests may contact the office to propose alternative schedules for payment. Reasonable plans will be seriously considered.
Late Payments, including credit cards on file being denied when presented for payment, are subject to a penalty of 6% of the invoice amount if payment is not received within seven (7) days of issuance of notice of late payment due. Failure to cure a Late Payment within twenty (20) days of issuance of notice of Late Payment due or the occurrence of two (2) Late Payments may subject the reservation to cancellation of the reservation without refund or other compensation.
All Guests are required to pay port charges, government taxes and fees, onboard service gratuities for shipboard staff and other charges due and payable to third parties. These Pass-Through Charges, equal to $350/person for The Smooth Jazz Cruise are in addition to the Stateroom Prices.
All Stateroom Price and Pass-Through Charge payments made to date or paid in the future are non-refundable. Payments are refundable only when either Celebrity Cruises or The Smooth Jazz Cruise cancels or reschedules the cruise. Complimentary name changes and Guest additions will be accepted until 120 days prior to the cruise. Name changes made to a Reservation less than 120 days prior to sailing will be assessed a $150 administrative fee.
Deposits are due at the time of your reservation.
Deposit amounts vary based upon the Stateroom Type:
- $400/pp – Inside & Ocean View Staterooms
- $500/pp – Veranda, AquaClass & Concierge Staterooms
- $600/pp – Suites
The 3rd and 4th passengers Cruise Fare vary based upon the Stateroom Type:
- $1,850/pp – Inside & Ocean View Staterooms
- $2,000/pp – Veranda, AquaClass & Concierge Staterooms
- $2,200/pp – Suites
The purchase of Travel Insurance/Trip Protection is strongly encouraged. If it were our choice, every guest would purchase trip insurance. Your investment for the cruise should be protected, so we urge you to purchase trip insurance. Please remember, restrictions do apply, so to secure the broadest coverage be careful to apply for the insurance in a timely manner.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Jazz Cruises strongly recommends that all guests travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity post-cruise during their sailing.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Your Price Includes
- Round-trip cruise from Miami
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign-up and/or a fee or Private Parties.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Ocean View Café and dinners in The Metropolitan Dining Room as well as late-night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- 24-hour room service (excluding delivery surcharge for orders placed 11:00PM to 6:00AM)
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot tubs, Sauna, Basketball court, Jogging track and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning (twice a day)
Your Price Does NOT Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Miami
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre- and post-cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants (Tuscan Grill, Luminae, Q’Sine, Sushi on Five). There is an upcharge for dining in those restaurants.
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- All bottled and alcoholic beverages (There are “included” events during the cruise at which bottled and alcoholic beverages will be offered without charge.)
- Travel Insurance